Please complete the form below if you are a new supplier or if you need to update existing details.
Recipient Created Tax Invoice (RCTI) Agreement Terms
By completing this form you hereby agree that:
- The Recipient can issue tax invoices in respect of the supplies;
- The Supplier will not issue tax invoices in respect of the supplies;
- The Supplier acknowledges that it is registered for GST (unless Hobby Farmer box is selected), and will notify the Recipient if it ceases to be registered;
- The Recipient acknowledges that it is registered for GST and will notify the Supplier if it ceases to be registered or if it ceases to satisfy any of the requirements of the relevant Australian Taxation Office rulings; and
- The Recipient will not issue a document that purports to be an RCTI on or after the date when the Recipient or the Supplier has failed to comply with any relevant Australian Taxation Office rulings.
Midfield Meat International
Post: PO Box 412, Warrnambool, VIC 3280
Address: 24 Scott Street, Warrnambool, VIC 3280
Phone: 03 5563 4444