For further details contact email@example.com
OPERATIONAL RENDERING PLANT EQUIPMENT
12TPH CONTINUOUS COOKER
REPLACED DUE TO NEW FACILITY ON A GREENFIELD SITE.
The rendering facility has the capacity to operate at 12 ton per hour. The cooking process is automated and controlled via a central control system (PLC controlled). Most components are operated via a series of separate variable speed drives. The processing plant can produce
top quality companion food as well as excellent quality tallow of great colour. The plant is regularly maintained and complies with all mandatory inedible rendering regulations and certificates.
Further items include but are not limited to:
- Large biofilter fan and associated stainless steel duct work manufactured by Turbomach engineering.
- Brentwood Raw Material Shredder
- Additional Keith engineering 1800 series continuous cooker, 12tph capacity
- Fully equipped blood drying system.
- Kason Tallow shaker screen (48”)
- Keith engineering Tallow decanter
- Keith engineering 90t MBM Bin