Choose your language at the bottom right side of screen
COVID 19 Travel/Health Declaration
Please read the following information and complete the declaration form below.
If you have been in the Melbourne Metro area in the last 14 days please notify your Midfield contact before entering the site.
As you are all aware the Coronavirus has been declared a Pandemic by the World Health Organisation. As the virus continues to spread The Midfield Group is practically preparing where we can and will continue to provide you with guidance and advice while working with us.
The following information is aimed to assist;
- Preventing the spread of Coronavirus in the workplace
- Declaration of Travel/Health status at the date of form issue
Preventing the spread of Coronavirus in the workplace
- Do your best to make sure your work areas are clean and hygienic. If you are concerned speak to your supervisor.
- Maintain regular and thorough hand washing.
- Maintain respiratory hygiene.
- If you feel unwell, have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Keep your immediate Supervisor and Midfield Management informed.
- Face masks to be worn on site inside Meat production areas
- Maintain social distancing where possible
Declaration of Travel/Health status at the date of form issue
To prevent the spread of Coronavirus in our community and reduce the risk of exposure to our employees, our workplaces and visitors, we are conducting a simple screening questionnaire.
Your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect you and everyone within our workplace.
Please note: all persons who have been within a ‘Covid Stage 4 area’ or any location with current cases of Coronavirus, or in contact with a worker connected to another meat processing plant may not be given access to any Midfield work sites until 14 days have passed or you supply evidence of a negative Covid-19 test result for that period.